Wood pellet is a new type of the biomass energy with unique advantages of clean, renewable, and eco friendly. Wood pellets are becoming more and more popular in global markets. Wood pellets are produce by using wood wastes such as sawdust, shavings, and wood chips, which are the by-products of the manufacture of lumber, furniture, and other forest products are all available. Wood pellets manufacturing is a complex process, which mainly consists of the following parts: raw materials preparation, grinding, drying, pelletizing, cooling, screening, and packaging.
1. Efficient. Wood pellets are an efficient source of heat because they contain very low levels of moisture and ash, when compared to woodchips or cordwood. Virtually all of the material is burned and converted to heat.
2. Cost effective. Wood pellets are economically competitive with home fossil fuel options and electric heat.
3. Environmental friendly. Wood pellet are a sustainable fuel source, and burning wood pellets is carbon neutral.
4. Renewable. Wood pellets are a biomass product made of wood waste or other forest thinning byproducts. According to data collected by the Pellet Fuels Institute, wood pellets are an unlimited fuel source.
5. Broad application. Wood pellets can be used in a lot of appliances such as stoves, furnaces, and other heating systems.
Zhengzhou Fanda Machinery Co., Ltd is a professional pellet machinery and wood working machinery manufacture. We have engineer team, production team and sales team to produce machinery and deliver machines all over the world.
Copyright © Zhengzhou Fanda Machinery Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.